Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Beware of the "Pre Launch" or "It’s Brand New"

Pre launch or it’s brand new is one of the oldest tricks in the book. I know because I have fallen for it so many times. My very first program was a program that promoted multiple income streams. After trying about 4 different programs my first year on the internet and having some success, but never the huge numbers I read about. I started looking for the big score, so I joined every program that was in pre launch or that just started. I thought to myself, if I could just get in early, then maybe I would be one of the people that you read about. All I learned is that most people jump into a program with no intent of staying for any length of time. They ride the wave for 2-3 months and move on to the next pre launch program.

If you are a loyal person and your sponsor gives you a good reason or excuse, "I call it a sales pitch" on why they are leaving and going to this new and improved company, you probably will feel bad if you do not follow your sponsor and you will feel like you let your sponsor down. They make you feel obligated to jump ship with your sponsor AND THEY MIGHT EVEN MAKE YOU FEEL STUPID IF YOU DON’T. So you follow them. I have done this too, but after doing this 2-3 times, you realize that your sponsor will continue to do this to you every 2-3 months, leaving broke and broken hearted.

The best sponsors are loyal sponsors. They stay in a program and work the program. This is the only way to make real money long term. If you are trying to make a name for yourself on the internet, you must have long term success. The only way to have long term success is to commit to a company and work that company long term. Just ask internet trainer "Dani Johnson" She’ll warn you of these people too. This is not a plug for her, but in my opinion, Dani Johnson is the best internet marketing trainer on the planet.

Think about it….If you are an employer, would you ever hire a person that has had 3-4 jobs in a 12 month period. Unless it was seasonal work, their resume’ would be thrown away and laughed at. So, if your sponsors resume’ looks like a high school seasonal employee, run as fast as you can.

http://www.simplecashsecret.com

Rank high in Google!
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Onlywire

No comments: